Monday, November 3, 2008


errmmm..
mengejutkan..
tu jer yang boleh I kata..
it was really unexpected things that happen to me..
I was so frust before whenever he never 'saw' me until I decide to delete his name in my list and put it back..
but yesterday when I just arrive from my cousin house, I just directly online because I left for 3/4 days..
rindula jenguk dunia tenet hehehe...
as usual the most web to surf was the first web to click..
I saw a personal message there and I never expected that the message from him...
he ask bout I lost..
well..
is it really that I'm lost or he never saw me??
errmmm..
I just told him what I feel whenever he didn't reply my message??
is it ever happen??
I don't think so hehehe...
he just said that he never saw me...
well yes because I put on him permanently offline because whenever I put online,he 'never' saw me also..
is it same right??
so I think it is fair to put it like that...
I learn on how to manage my feelings,bout him and everything that related to him..
to be honest, I never forget him and I don't thinks so it will be happen..
if he is not the one for me, I'm sure I will regret it because I know he's a good man...
he is the one that I'm looking for in my life..
and the things that I never expect that I wish he will be my partner in this world hehehe...
well the things like there is no 'us' between me and him...
as I said before that I'm not the 1 for him and of course it will make me cry but what can I do??..
everything is not in my control..

today..
the one that gives me happiness told bout something that made my heart crying..
but just in my heart cause he is not the 1 that I'm waiting for just the 1 that can make me forget bout 'him'...
although there is no relation between us,just as a friend that make me happy and forgot the sadness..
well..
that's never give me any effect because that's always happen in my life where sadness is a part of my life..
that's always happen in my life...
I never have some1 that ever make me happy for a long term time..

No comments: