Wednesday, October 29, 2008


errmmm..
feel so bored tonight..
I dont know what should I do..
well actually there is many work or task that I've to do but I'm out of mood to do it..
errmmm..
today I found my self as a matured gurl which is I can accept his decision and try to control my self...
all the things that I've done before so childish and I just know bout it..
He's in my list again like before and I've decide I want to keep it there..
;p
yes I know he is the best for me but I also know and can accept whatever he want...
because I know, I'm not good enough for him..
and thanks to god because give me a chance to knows him although he is not for me or in the right word, I'm unfit for him...
and I wish, start today there is no more sorrow of what has happen..
because I know my self and I really not suitable for him..
and also, I'm trying to make him go away from my head and trying to stop to dream bout him ;p..
be matured right..
there is a different world between us and I'm too bad to be with him..

No comments: