Thursday, November 6, 2008


errmmm...
tetiba lak malam ni I terbuka or terbaca blog class mate I huhu...
macam2 cerita..
dan buat I gerun bila dorang dok sembang pasal system dorang..
adess...
ni yang I takut ni..
what has happen to me??
this is what I want in my life??
actually I da frust sangat da sebenarnya..
since 1st sem I've been struggle for my studies but now,what has happen to my cgpa??
it was so frustrated..
that's just because the lecturer dislike me then put me fail for her subject...
this is unfair..
but I've no strength to talk to her..
I'm the one who did not sleep for 2 days and 2 night and I'm the 1 who is fail and the was pass but didn't do anything??
oh god..
this is really hard..
my spirit was down then I just leave my final project because of that..
just because of that subject my cgpa going down to 2.85..
this is bad..
that's not my fault..
and I hate it when my friends said,poor u..
because it makes my heart crying..
and now, really my heart was crying when I read bout my friends blog..
most of them talk bout their final project..
they didn't affected by anything so they can proceed it...

No comments: