Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Upin & Ipin



a new animation cartoon was published in Malaysia..
well actually not really new I think..
it is already a year or might be over a year..
but I never watch it before because I don't think that cartoon that was publish by Malaysian as good as other country...
hahahaha...
that what was I think for the first when I know bout it...
every body was talked bout that cartoon and I never interested to know bout it..
until 1 day at scukz, there are a few user that talked bout this cartoon and because I want to a part of them I decide to watch the cartoon...
and the result interesting hehehe..
from the 1st episode, I watch until the last episode of upin & Ipin hehehe...
yeah I admit it, its an interesting cartoon ever...
and now I'm a part of the fan of that cartoon hihihi...

No comments: