Thursday, August 21, 2008

My blaber

Again I’m hurt by my classmate…

Huh how that’s happen again??..

God if I know that will be happen, I swear I wont go to the beside of the building of my hostel where I can see the 2 car there that looks familiar to me like going somewhere..

I don’t know how many times before there were always be outing like that..

But because of I’m here I mean not with them to outing so I can avoid my self from pergaulan bebas between boys and girls..

That’s the point for me…

Well actually I’ve to ask myself back, am I really hurt by them??

Ermmm..

I don’t think so, maybe before yes but not now..

:)


I’ve change and teach my life and also my heart to be a though heart where it should be though from any kind of things that might be hurt me..

:)


Pass Saturday when I in a train to KL central from Bangi, I was feel so dizzy which is might be because I didn’t take my breakfast before and hungry since the night before..

Oh god that’s was a bad experience that I ever had…

In a cold place where air con was switch on but I still peluh merintik2 dan badan basah..

Because of that experience, I made a decision to isi perut penuh2 before back o Bangi at Tuesday huhu…

Perit giler experience tu huhu…

No comments: