Wednesday, August 20, 2008

The day of Today

After a few month,this is the 1st time i reopened back this blog..
Actually this is a personal blog of mine which consist my blabbers and all the text that quite interesting i think to saved and to read...
Well today nothing interesting happen in my life, as usual go to class at the morning (although i'm late almost 1 hour which should be start at 10.45 but i just finish to preparing my self at 11.30 :), it is happen because of overslept that usually happen to me huhu) and after taking the lunch while watching GTO anime version as usual loafing at forum to read and post my idea...
The class today was a replacement class which take our mid term as a class, means no rest or holiday for us..quite tension but what can i say...
I have to faced the face that I never want to see in my life anymore...
But although that, I never regret anything that happen in my life because i know all of that happen because thats a challange that test my strength whether i can or cannot while through all the challange..
But still i cannot or hard to see by face to face to person that ever made me crying and less of pointer of my gpa...
Every time I have an oppurtunity to meet that person i'll always avoid to see that person because...I dont know...I dont have a reason but i'm pretty sure that i never want to see that face..
But that doesn't mean that I hated that person just not comfortable to be with..
The things that I'm sure that person always find a ways to see or want to know where I go and with who...

I dont know what makes me made the decision to reopened again this blog but the things that i'm sure is i want to write something and want to share it..
It's quite hard for me to share the story because I dont have a best friend that i can share everything, all of my best friend was in Sabah...
so i decide to reopen this blog to write everything that I want to talk...
Actually I like to talk and I always needed someone to talk or I can change it through texting or writing...

A few days ago I've dacided to change my life (well not all but a few and will be go on insyaallah) to be a better life..
I just can say that I'm so happy with the result that made by me and in drive by someone called 'friend' and so many thanks to him because beside me while the changes happen in my life...
Syukur Alhamdulillah because of the changes my life was so calm and cool now without any disturbing from the unneccessary people in my life...

No comments: