Thursday, August 21, 2008

....

My cousin married??
Oh no..
Is it true what I heard??
I’m not jealous or anything (but a little)..
Just surprise because before she ever told me that she won’t be married at the nearest time..
Other than that, I’m so close with her..
I feel like I’m lost my closest person in my life...
I don’t have any person to talk anymore..
I just can write, write and write until at one time I feel so tired to writing...
Well as we know, once a girl married, her life must be a bit or might be fully change where most of the time with her husband and there is no more time to spend with...
No talking before sleeping..
No lepaking together..
Ough...
So many things I’ve to learn after this which some of the things is compulsory to do in my life with her because she’s the closest friend or person of me...

1 comment:

Bright A said...

Wedding a thing of joy, be happy with your sister ok. Yours will surely come to pass. Nice blog.