Sunday, March 9, 2008

I am...

I am…
I am a daughter, a sister, a grand-daughter, a niece, a cousin, a friend.
I am a partner, a student, a young girl, and a grown woman.
I am confident and scared, terrified and excited.
I am loving and caring and thoughtful and hopeful.
I am sick and tired.
I am shy and friendly, and careful and careless.
I am broken and whole.
I am misunderstood, misguided and mislead.
I am hard working and determined but a little scared on the inside.
I wish on the stars and dream my dreams.
I pray to god and cry my tears.
I smile on the outside, while I’m dying on the inside.
I listen to others who won’t listen to me.
I walk on eggshells and I walk on fire.
I believe in passion, but not true love.
I love you and I push you away.
I want you but not so close.
I am everything and nothing all at once.
And all I want is for you to LOVE ME.

No comments: