Saturday, March 8, 2008

hurt...

so many times i ask my self..
'am i though enough with all the challange that happen in my life?'
but everytime also i never find the right answer..
but for now,i tried to live happily with the choices that been chosen for my life..
the choices that have been choose by me,is that what i want??..
NO..i never dream to live like that...
but i desperate to chose it cause i dont want anymore any pain in my life..
that's enough bout the pain that been happen in my life..
it's really hurt..
cause everytime i see the hurt in my heart,it's bleeding back like 1st it's happen..
so many unfair,pain in my life...
everything's just keep in my heart until i don't know to describe it..
so many year's it's happen..
so many year's also i live with my all pain without any medicine,any caring from the person that i hope can share it with me..
when i fall's with all the pain,somebody ever told me,a friend that never seen,but always share a pain..
'dont give up with all the things that happen in ur life,u just give them a trophy when they see u falls..
prove to them,u can live without them,u can make a better life without them..
stop crying and regret all the pain in ur heart..'
yes i want to,but the pain is really hurt..
really hard to forget although i laugh in my days,but crying in the night..
i dont know when can i forget all the pain and live without it..

No comments: